Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys!
    I just got back from spending a week in barcelona which I can say, with total honesty, was AMAZING! I didn't want to come back to London! The flights were all fine and very comfrotable but a bit turbulent when landing in london this afternoon!

I went clubbing 5 times during the week which was GREAT! I made loads of new facebook friends and msn friends and spoke lots of spanish successfully only making the occassional mistake!

I will now speak as an emet... barcelona is a very safe city if anyone ever wishes of going there - good, CLEAN, emet-safe food... it is a clean city... i would highly recommend it, especially if you are a spanish student like me... i am now going to start learning catalan so that i can return to barcelona to practice catalan!

Take care everyone and enjoy your summer!
    x
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Glad you had a good time

How are you finding results day?