Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So after being fine for ages, my worlds crashing again. Haha only time I ever post really.

It all started when I f***ed up on my pill, Im sure of it. cuz I missed one n had a extra period in the middle of the month. Then when I was supposed to have one, I thought I wouldnt because Id just that week come off my last one.. but I did anyway.. a long heavy painful one. Now thinkin that the pill was doing me harm, I debated coming off it, but decided, because of the pain I used to get from periods without it, to give it one more chance. I went to the doctor who told me basically, that I was being stupid to assume twas the pill hurting me, n refused to change it. So 2 days ago I start my next pack... for 5 days or so now, Ive been dizzy n lightheaded like ya wouldnt believe. n tired. So tired. I thought it was just the blood I was loosing, but Im not bleeding now n I still feel bad. Then since I started back on pills Ive had this ache.. all around my middle, that shifts n fades in n out, n feels worse when I move around a lot. Today I feel kinda sick too, but I think thats probly just cuz I have a cold, n crap in my throat. Ive eaten plenty n I generally work on the principle that if I dont throw it back up again theres probly very little wrong with my stomach. Whats happenin to me? Ive never felt this weak, this bad... n yet a qualified doctor is telling me the pill isnt doin me harm.. what else could it be?

Oh yea, I failed my driving test today. STupid mistake in the last 5 minutes. I woulda passed otherwise too.

awww its a shame u failed ur driving test! but if it was just a silly mistke, next time u'll hopefully not repeat it [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

as for this doctor.... sounds lke hes as un-helpful as dust. i'd say that ur feeling lightheaded and weak because of the fact ur body is re-adjusting to you missing a dose of ur pill and going on it again e.t.c e.t.c your body was OBVIOUSLY affected by it, as u got a period! so why wudnt u feel a bit lightheaded as well? o.O i dont understand doctors but im sure they're much cleverer than me!

Jen xxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

im sorry u feel crap - but if it make u feel better - i failed my driving test first time - i didnt give way at a roundabout (LOL) - i think pretty much everyone fails at least onc or twice - im sure its just so they can make more money from us!

As for the pill/period dilema - ive kinda been having similar probs - taking two in one day - forgetting twice etc etc etc - hasnt made me feel yucky but it did give a 3 week period - great [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Im sure u will start feeling better once ur body adjusts - give it a few days and remeber that this WONT make u sick. feeling lightheaded isnt going to lead to the dreaded - well im pretty sure anyway!

just make sure u eat and keep ur strength up too.

*whines more*

Haha. Im not havin a nice week, I ache. n Im tired... so tired still even though I dint get up till lunchtime. Whats it like to faint? Im many times more afraid of that than the possibility of gettin sick... I suppose on some level I know sickness wont kill me, Ive done that before. But I havent ever passed out.. nor do I want to =/ I wanna stop taking it.But now, three days into a pack, Im afraid itll make me worse if I just stop.[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

you gotta keep going with it eternity.. so tha thopefully the reactions wil calm down.

btw 0 ur the sme as me.. im scared of fainting as much as maybe v*ing, or maybe even a littlre more! iv never dun it befre either... bt i think if uv never fainted ur unlikely to suddenly become one who always faints...

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I know.. I hope not anyway. Things are gettin progressively worse.. the world was spinnin earlier.. I HATE when that happens. Specially after my inner ear infection.. the nurse actually said that there was a fair chance of me gettin one again