Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: ............

After the events of the past week. The stomach bug next door and my reflux....Today it just hit me how extremely depressed and stressed out I am abou everything, emet especially. I've been dragging myself around the house today just crying and crying. Sorry, just had to share that. Does anyone else get like this? Maybe it's the weather....
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

I often get like that. not crying but like "dont give a pooh about anything?" When that happens i just feed my depression by mopeing about and just lying on the couch watching tv lol. One thing i dont do, i dont listen to sad music...ESPECIALLY DAVID GRAY - DEPRESSVILLE, no offence if anyone is a big fan of him. His music is really good but not when you're depressed.

BUT ANYWAY, there isnt much you can do to treat depression unless you take rescue remedy which basically are happy pills/prozac. Anyway, depression goes as quickly as it came.

Hope you feel good soon. Just watch happy films!

God Bless, Chris
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I definately get into those moods once in a while, I wait it out, sometimes it can take me a couple of months before I stop being so depressed and scared constantly, and sometimes its within hours

Yup I was a lot worse too before I was on meds and of course it is worse with PMS.I would mope around and cry at just about everything. You are sooo not alone on this one as I am sure you can tell from the replies.
    Big warm hugs. I wish it could be in person so it would help more but a virtual one will have to do for now [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Yes, I do get like that... Mostly at night, for I'd hate for my parents, or brother to think that I'm even more screwed up than I am. I usuallytry to coverit up, or hide in my room during the day.
    -Anna

oh yes i get that a lot. hence why im on anti-depressants.

unfortunately thers nothing much u can do. because of emet surrounding ur every thought... its hard to just get away from it... turn it off. its always there with you.. lke a bad dream.. and that can make someone extremely depressed.

i think you have to allow urself to feel this depression not try and hide it and say " stop being so stupid i hav nothing to be depressed about" that way the depression might go away quicker.

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Yep - me too. Ur def not alone! its usually other people that make me feel depressed - like if i have a row with my boyf or with my parents - i get really angry and then depressed after - my mood can get really unstable and for a while a bit bi-polar - when i get down - i get really down - when im happy - i cant get too happy...grrrr