Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm getting my permit tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone remembered what was on the PERMIT test. I'm in Ohio so if any Ohio residents can help that would be great- but anyone can help me out. I do have a book that I've been looking through but I don't know whats really necassary to know. My cousin has friends who said there are a lot of random questions that they didnt think would be included. So far I have been studying turns, passing, stopping, speed limits, lanes, safety belts, driving under the influence, night time driving and freeway driving as well as traffic signs. Do you think I'm all set? Anyways--reply and let me know whats included on the test. I'm a little nervous--not about taking the test--about ving during it. Uuhhh.

Well..hope someone can help. i really want my permit!

I don't have a clue to be honest! As I'm only 13 at the mo. But good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I dont know if i can help you much or not but i took the drivers test about 3 years ago... here there are 4 possible tests you can get, i had to write the beginners 3 times haha ( but don't tell anyone!)

hrmm im trying to remember random questions, like does a bridge freeze before a road, following distances, parking distances, who has the right of way making right and left turns, what position you should leave your tires in on a hill, emergency brake use.. that was mostly the questions section.

then there was a signs section where we had to match the signs up with the right meaning ( i passed that part everytime) and theres alot of signs I have never even seen while driving.

just study the best you can, and if its takes a few tries like me, know eventually you'll get the hang of it. my problem was that I didnt actually study untill the last time I took it.

GOOD LUCK! and safe driving!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Does a bridge freeze before a road? LOL. And what way should the tires face on a hill? Are you in Ohio?

I bet I fail..

Just read the drivers book, if you have a choice between computer and written take the written one. cos you have time to go back and change your answer if you have time.. I failed the computer one the first time.. good luck! Im sure you'll do great!

<font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Silent is my loudest cry, wouldn\'t want to wake the eyes that make me melt inside...

☼Salem☼</font>

You won't fail! Be optomistic! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Good Luck!

<font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>

You'll do fine! i don't live in Ohio so I dont' know if it will be the same but the written one here (in Florida) was EASY! I worried and studied like you and got there and it was nothing! You'll do fine! Just read the book, you'll be surprised what you remember!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I found a pratice test site for Ohio online. It had all kinds of questions. I took the test about 20 times because different questions were used each time. I finally stopped when I got 100% four times in a row. So I guess I'm ready. I printed out a few things I have trouble remembering. I'll go over them tomorrow. I hope I pass. I really want to drive. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mystikal star

I found a pratice test site for Ohio online. It had all kinds of questions. I took the test about 20 times because different questions were used each time. I finally stopped when I got 100% four times in a row. So I guess I'm ready. I printed out a few things I have trouble remembering. I'll go over them tomorrow. I hope I pass. I really want to drive. LOL

YAY!!!!! YOU GO ASHLEY!!!! You'll pass the test with flying colors,get your permit tomorrow, and be on the roads in no time!!!

Here's a smilie justfor you:

Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Hey Ashley,

I'm from Kentucky... so not far down the road, and I took my test five years ago... gosh has it been that long???! But it wasn't bad at all for me and I'd say if you got 100 four times in a row then you'll be pretty well set. I ended up missing I think 4 and you can miss 8 so I was okay and one of the ones i missed I actually told the woman that it could be misinterpreted and she agreed.... so oh well. You'll do just fine!!! Just remember this is the easy part... wait til you get to the real test and parallel parking (UGH!)... lol, I passed thatthe first time too though

~Rachel
    My journal

wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown