I'm sorry, you all must be so sick of hearing about my marital and migrative missions, but I just have to share this!!

My husband's I130 visa, after waiting since October 10, 2007, has been APPROVED!!! I just got the email from the USCIS saying the approval letter has been mailed.

I can't begin to tell you guys how relieved, thankful, excited and absolutely EXHAUSTED I am. The last few months have been completely brutal, with the last week or so even worse... I had really begun to think that he was going to just give up. He quit his job, and was planning on moving back in with his parents in the beginning of next month. I applied for (and was denied) a visitor's visa to go be with him there while we waited. Everything's just been SO awful, and now this... this finally finally FINALLY renews my hope.

Thanks to everybody who's listened to me spout about this in the past couple of months since joining this site, and for the support you all give-- not just with emet issues, but with LIFE and living well and weathering all sorts of little ups and downs. Thank you so, so much.