Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

May be SLIGHTLY graphic...

So Saturday night my husband, BIL, and some friends went to see O.A.R. in concert. The night started off nice enough. Everyone was ready on time, we got to the venue plenty early ONLY we went to the wrong place - LOL. So we piled back in the car and went to the right place (my husband was a little miffed!).

Anyway, all night I was slightly afraid/aware that someone (especially in my group) might v* as our friends started drinking hours before we left for the show.

So the night progresses and I'm having a wonderful time. I'm screaming my head off (lost my voice for a day) but still was wary about the much YOUNGER crowd that gathered for the event.

During the first encore song (which pretty much sucked) I grabbed my husband and ran to the bathroom (so we wouldn't have to stop on the way out) and much to my chagrin the stall I chose had v* all over the toilet seat!!! OMG!!!

I don't know if was the alcohol I consumed or because I "knew" it was from alcohol but I squatted high over the seat and just went (sorry TMI - LOL). Washed up and headed back to the show. No PANIC, No Cold sweats, NO ANXIETY!!!

Even went out to eat after!!!

Anyway, just wanted to share....

Way to go Kellygirl!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] And I have to add "EW" [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congratulations! That's awesome ... well that you did fine ... the situation was gross lol.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Yes agreed situation was gross but the other stalls were full and I didn't want to miss a minute of the concert!!!

Never thought I would EVER EVER get this far with my phobia -- in the "old" days (you know last year this time - LOL) I would have run and and either HELD it until we got somewhere safe or my usual ladylike stance of peeing by the car!!!

Never too old to pee behind the car - LOL

PS: Sorry to those who think this is TMI!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Oh wow. Good job I guess. But that's pretty much sickkk. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Wow..I would have worried about a splatter effect lol.

Good for you!!!

Lol I find I don't care about other people's v* when I'm drunk, or when I know they've v*ed just because they're drunk. When I'm drunk I look after people v*ing all the time, even get it on myself lol and I couldn't care less.
    Lauren xx