Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: im new

hello, im new and couldnt believe when i found this site. ive had emetophobia forever! im a 32yr old married mom of 2 litttle girls aged 2yrs and 5yrs. i have a very severe fear and even the word makes me nauseas. now that i have children it is worse than ever as im sure everyone on here will sympathise with me. its so bad now that when my eldest daughter says she is feeling funny i send her dad to her as the fear of her bieng s*** is too much for me to handle. if i hear them coughing at night i find myself listening acutely as i cover my ears! (if that makes sense!!). oh its just terribly and i find as they are getting older its getting worse. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Hi tinydancer!! Welcome to the site. As kids get older, it actually gets a tiny bit easier as they are able to take care of themselves at some point. I have 4 kids ages twins-18, Zak-13 and Shane-10. This is a great site and lots of very helpful moms on here too! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    I wish I could send my kids to their dad when they are sick but alas, its my "job". Hes weird that way. If I totally freak out, he will do it but he doesnt get sick leave from his work but i do, so naturally it makes more sense for me to stay home with the kids. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.