Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: a triumph!

i was able to hold my dog while she was hacking because she choked on water. she was gagging and coughing but didnt v*! im gettin there!

Good job!!!

My dog is a puker.I don't even know why..probably just like kids that v* a lot as kids lol.

He's v* about 4 times so far this month varies reasons.

egh.Very annoying since I have to grab something to put under him so I don't have to pic up the mess!

My oldest dog hardly ever v* and I don't remember a time he's had.

Good for you, Julia! I have a cat, so I don't go through the grossness of dog v*, but that's great. You are getting there.

Well done, Julia![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

My aunt's dog v*ed when I went to her house a few years ago and I had a HUGE panic attack. It was actually kind of funny because the dogs make the exact same faces as humans before they do it and you just KNOW what's going to happen.
    Then the next time we went, I saw the OTHER dog making the same faces and had another panic attack![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] My auntie's one of those people that treats her dogs like children and she joked that I wasn't to go round there again if I make them s*!Edited by: wallflower

that happened to me today at work (I work at an animal hospital) I brought one dog out to go with a playgroup, and he just stood there with a wierd look on his face. I asked him if he was okay--oops, guess not. turns out he just did it because his stomach was so empty! so we gave him some food and he was fine.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]