Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: passing out?

this morning, i came to school, and i thought for sure i was going to v* but instead, i passed out in the bathroom. Im scared that i passed out from my panic attack, but im glad i did, other wise, im sure i would have gotten sick. but has this ever happened to you? where you pass out cause youre so scared that youre gonna throw up?
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

It hasn't happened to me because of emet. I suggest you were never sick you just panicked. Fear and anxiety can sure cause fainting. It has happened to me because of anxiety over needles and when I have gotten hurt. Nausea but no v* is typical, dizziness and light headedness and sweating. It can sure make you think you might v* because you get a lot of the same signals from your body especially the nausea and the heavy sweating. Is there any other reason why you might have fainted other than fear or being sick...do you have low blood pressure or any known blood sugar issues?

no, i have no other problems, besides anxiety. i havent had a panic attack in a long time, so, it kinda suprised me.
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."