The child had no virus of any sort that I know of. She hit me because I think she was flirting with me. The women in my area are barbaric, and it's wise to wear heavy plate armor when dealing with them. They like to bite and throw punches. She probably threw the diaper at me for the same reason. I heard vitamin C actually doesn't have a hand in boosting your immunity; rather, it acts like a placebo more than anything. I'm actually more alarmed by the fact she was wrestling around with me a few minutes after she wiped the kids. I've noticed a lot of moms aren't really worried about washing their hands directly afterwards in general. I guess it's because they get so used to doing it day in and day out. Regardless, it's still vile and disgusting. This happened recently, so I guess I'll just have to wait it out. Thank you for the feedback. Just hearing someone say (or in this case type) "you'll be fine" helps me. I always try to think things through logically also, wormell. Do feces harbor harmful bacteria all the time or is it just a problem when someone has a known virus and the stool is transfered via the fecal-oral route?