Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

What are some over the counter remedies for nausea other than ginger/pepto bismol etc.

I am in love with my pepto bismol but I want to try another one so I don't get a resistance to it.

***just totally realized I put this in the wrong section!Edited by: xmdslatx

Orginal Formula Dramamine is my favorite!

Original Dramamine is my favorite otc too.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

So even if you don't have motion sickness it would be effective against nausea?

I never tried Dram. I heard it makes you drowsy?
    I like ginger works nicely most of the time but I also need to use relaxation methods. Ginger tea is so so the taste is a bit hard to swallow if you are already n*
    But the capsules work good and fast and I prefer herbal over meds.

I would take Dram. but not if it can make you feel drowsy! the evening I had the sv* I was fatigued so I panic every time I feel that way.

I've heard that the ginger works.My friend said she took ginger caps with her morning sickness and it doesn't work for her.

I can't take the tea because I hate tea.

You can try saltine crackers or sometimes chewing mint gum helps settle the stomach. I would never take anything for fear that it would make me feel worse so "breathing it away" works for me.