Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Period

Is it just me or... The day before my period starts im feeling kind of n* and can't really eat although I want to eat..how many of you girls have this eating problem?It's weir because I can drink and eat sweets but the minute I put food in my mouth I want to spit it

Being a girl ...

Love,Ema

Often before my period I eat loads and loads and then feel sick because I've eaten too much!

But like you I sometimes get a bit of n* and sometimes constipation...I think the hormones are to blame for it really.

Oh yeah..I get nauseas a lot during PMS (which can last up to two weeks for me!) and also even though I get more hungry and eat more I am still hungry! I end up eating at night (8pm or so) and still get the hunger grumble..but then I get digestive issues from eating too late.

If I didn't want a kid I would just want them to take all these womanly parts out of my body.

I totally feel the same way! In the US (or maybe it is the state I live in) I think you have to be 25 to have all your girl parts removed! I wanted to have it done but then my cousin told me I'd grow a mustache from lack of hormones or something stupid and funny!

My entire family has a history of PID and endometreosis (spelling?) so we feel really crappy during our periods... my mom told me she used to lay on her stomach on the cool floor in the bathroom because she'd get s* so often. It scares me a lot, but I just have lots of cramping. I also had to have surgery when I was 15 to take out a tumor, and they put me on birth control. It has helped so much, and I would definitely recommend asking about it! I know there are always people posting about n* and birth control - I always felt n* from the pills so I switched to the Ring, which doesn't go near your stomach

I have the same problem only just recently figured it out. I get very n* about 1 week before my period starts. Hate it. [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yep! iits me all over!
    Its me in the Pink Sparkly top!Do I look like an emet!No-1 even noes what it is!Where do u begin?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jezebel89 my sister in law had a partial hysterectomy she didnt grow a mustache or anything like that lol

It was partial so she didnt hit menopause when it was done but she doesnt get her period anymore or any of those monthly symptoms. She really enjoys it lol