Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: How are you going to vote?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama & Biden

46 50.55%
  • McCain & Palin

26 28.57%
  • Other

2 2.20%
  • Not voting - don’t care

3 3.30%
  • Not voting - Not American

12 13.19%
  • Not voting - Not old enough

2 2.20%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Election!

Hybrid View

im in shock.. im disappointed and in for a LOOONG 4 years
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

I'm so excited!!!

We have a president that we don't have to be embarrassed by! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by kendall
    im in shock.. im disappointed and in for a LOOONG 4 years
    The rest of the world has had a lonnnng 8 years before this [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    Quote Originally Posted by kendall
    im in shock.. im disappointed
    and in for a LOOONG 4 years
    The rest of the world has had a lonnnng 8 years before this [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    hahah true its better than bush
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I have to say I was so very impressed with McCain's eloquent and graceful concession!

As someone who lives outside of the US I know that we were all watching this one, and really just glad it'd be anyone but Bush
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    I have to say I was so very impressed with McCain's eloquent and graceful concession!
    I agree...I was also very impressed. After all the negativity of his campaign, it was really nice to see such a well written concession speech.

BARACK AND ROLL, BABYYY!!! YAY!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Im a canadian, but i am so excited for you guys.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

WOOHOO!!!!! This has been a long time coming and I'm so glad we have an intelligent, honest man in office (well, we will in January!) I really feel that Obama can at least get us back on the right track towards getting our economy back in order, even though it will take quite some time. I can't wait to see the changes in the next 4 years!

I am very happy!!! I also thought McCain's speech was very good. I couldn't stay awake long enough to hear Obama, but I'm sure I'll see the reruns! I hope he makes me proud of my support!!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Quote Originally Posted by gumdropper1
    The candidate I voted for has the same first name as the candidate I voted for in the last election.
    Doug voted for Ralph Nadar. He just failed to mention that he last the same last name too and is the same person. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Did Ralph Nader even run last time? I know I ALMOST voted for him in 2000.
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Yeah Ralp Nader's been on the ballot in 2000, 2004, and 2008. He MIGHT have cost Al Gore the election in 2000. I voted for McCain but Obama deserved to win, he played the best game, I hope he does well, I guess we'll try it the Democrat's way for a few years.

Now we just have to wait and see if he can do all the things he has promised the American people. It is what it is and this is his chance to prove some Americn people wrong. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Georgi

HAHA I'm happy if an elected politician does just ONE thing they promise since they all (both democrats and republicans) love to talk and make promises but very rarely follow through. I have said to some friends that if you or I were to apply for a job and LIE our @$$es off about what we can and would do and then didn't follow through WE would get FIRED! Too bad it doesn't work the same way in politics.[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I have always said that being a weatherman is the only job where you can be WRONG EVERYDAY and still have a job. LOL [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Georgi

and someone is always mad at you (weatherman)