Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Yes, It is stupid, but I'm in panic. You see, my mother had this spoiled milk she had to throw away (by pouring down the toilet). Well, I wasn't exactlynear her when she was pouring it down. But I went in there immediately becuase I had to wash my hnds after feeding my cat. Now, that milk had been out of the fridge for 14 hours. We weren't drinking it, but if there is a liquid that was spoiled, could some of it turn into airborne liquid and get in me and make me sick? Also, I looked under the toilet seat to make sure she flushed it. Now, if I did get any in me, it would hve been a little drop, very small drop. I'm just afraid now. I don't think I got any drop of it in my mouth. I just do not understand why my mother has to leave milk out for hours and then finally dump it. I know this post is VERY stupid and pathetic, but anything that could make me vomit scares me. That's all.

Lizzy

I dont think anything can become airborne from spoiled milk. You're more than safe in my opinion. But I'm no expert.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Yeah....I don't think it would be either. I don't know why I am so afraid of this.

you wont get sick from spoiled milk hunny - only pains! your body can fight it, dont worry ! (unless its like a week old [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] )
    have a nice day )
    Faith-M
    xxxxx

naww u wont be ill at all.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yoghurt and cheese are effectively 'spoiled milk' - milk that has been out of the fridge for 14 hours won't make you ill - it just doesn't taste or smell very nice!

Best wishes, Jill

Thanks. Hm....isn't that how they make sour cream, too?

most likely..... i leaernt about how thry make cheese and yogurt and stuff.... yuck. hjvent been able to eat the stuff easily since!

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Even if you inhaled milk particals you wouldnt get sick from them. You would probably need to drink a whole glass of spoiled milk to be ill. Of course, you would realize it was spoiled before you drank a whole glass O.O
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

Well, I didn't drink it, so I shouldn't have been that afraid, but still. Bacteria can be weird.

Just remembered, last year my brother actually drank curdled milk... it had actual solid lumps in it... eurgh. But anyway, despite the grossness he wasnt ill at all!

Rachel xxx
    <center><font size=\"2\"><font color=BLACK> If you\'re going through hell... keep on going... </font></font></center>

Hi guys and gals

As far as i know from my microbiology at uni you will be completely fine, i promise.

Hope that you are feeling better about it all.