Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hi
    I am 41 year old emet with crohns disease . not a nice combo i am also agoraphobic. I am realy terrable with taking my meds for fear of v*. i eat very little at a time and use an anti emetic when i feel the slightest bit n*. The crohns gives me symptoms almost daily sometimes an other times i can go 6 or 7 months symptom free its a roller coaster ride for me.when i have flare up i am in constant fear of eating and v* . if anyone has any tips i would greatly appreciate some help.I do get d* alot almost every time i eat when im in a full flare up but that doesnt bother me much. I use live culture yogurts ect to help with that .Im also terrable with going to the doctors office .. ick ..

So sorry about your condition. I cant even imagine what your going through. I cant really offer you anny advice b.c. I am the same way. Afraid of meds and Im always using an anti emetic. You never know, the meds may help with your symptoms. I know when I get N* attakcs I usually pop an anti emetic. I try to get my mind off of it, like writting about it or reading something. Try sipping some ginger ale or even chewing some minty gum
    *Mandi*

hiya hun, this website may help, it has helped me tons
    www.earthclinic.com
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

I also have crohns disease, I would love to talk to you!

My mom has Crohn's, but she has never once gotten s* from it.