Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/psi-bands.html

Psi Bands ®

With "Dial It In" ™ Personalized Comfort

Psi Bands (pronounced "Sigh Bands") were created by two fashion-forward moms-to-be looking for a drug-free way to treat their ongoing morning sickness. Determined to feel better without using drugs, they discovered the benefits of wrist acupressure to relieve their nausea and vomiting. Acupressure uses pressure to stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities.

Psi Bands are being praised for their unique combination of features and benefits.

Drug-free & Affordable

Adjustable & Comfortable

Fashionable

* Waterproof & Reusable

Scientific studies support the use of wrist acupressure for the relief of nausea due to morning sickness, motion/travel sickness, chemotherapy, and anesthesia. Wrist acupressure has grown in popularity because it is noninvasive, easy to self-administer, and affordable.

Psi Bands are adjustable at two areas, around the wrist and at the acupressure point. The wrist adjustment allows for different sized wrists. The acupressure point dial allows the wearer to "Dial It In" for personalized comfort. Edited by: xmdslatx

That sounds interesting. Never tried it! Maybe I will, one day

I dont know if ive tried the EXACT ones but all the way through my pregnancy i had anti sickness bands on like black stretchy ones and i was fine through my pregnancy had a couple of off days but that was because i wasnt eating properly and things and panic aswell but i ws never s*

i use these bands if im just nauseous even vo ive never been pregnant. they're just normal ones for motion sickness called sea bands. they work great for me if im feeling nauseous or a little worried i pop them on and they always help.

I tried the original sea bands with no help while pregnant. BUT, I think maybe the adjustable dial in type may be better. My wrists are tiny, so maybe that is why the others didn't work..