Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

so earlier I opened a protein snack bar (special k) the flavor is chocolate peanut but I noticed caramel on the side of the bar.

Does anyone think this is normal or ok? I ate it anyways but I am kinda worried about this "goof".Has anyone experienced this before? I opened a second one and it had the same thing.The first five that I ate didn't have the caramel on it.

It tasted fine and I'm not so worried to the point of anxiety but it is something I hope is just a little mistake and nothing major.

just scared of a goof.

its fine i get cosmic brownies from little debbie and usually theres a few
    walnuts on the bottom even tho theres none in the cosmic brownie. its
    just because the come from the same assembly line
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

Yeah I've had things like that happen. Thats why they have to put those allergy warnings on things that come from places where they also have things like peanuts that usually have life threatening reactions to those allergic to them. Just think of it as a bonus and enjoy!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Oh yeah, it was quit a treat! I think I am going to write the company and suggest this as a new flavor if there isn't one already because it tastes yummy.