Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: did you vomit while pregnant?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 30.00%
  • no

2 20.00%
  • a little n*

5 50.00%

Im about 4 weeks pregnant with my second child. i had no problem with morning sickness with him, but i cant shake the feeling that im gonna get it this time. any reassurace???? im very scared!!!
    i wasnt as panicked with my son because i didnt find out i was pregnant til i was like 12 weeks.**&nbs p;&nbs p; **Edited by: afraid213
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

i think that if you are not having it now...i think you may be ok. Make sure you keep something on your stomach...that is the key!
    Congrats on your new baby!

I have been having a little, not all day or nothing, just little waves. im afraid that is just the start of it though, like as the HCG rises, im gonna get sicker and sicker.
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

I was thinking of taking morning sickness remedies when I first find out that I am preggo so It doesn't have a chance to affect me.

Somewhere in this link it had the time frame when the morning sickness is suppose to stop because your placenta is big enough to handle the hormones or something like that.

http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week4

I suggest always having food in your tummy. That was the only time I had any n* was if I waited too long to eat. My mother had 3 children, and no morning sickness through any pregnancy. Good luckQ!

I was *n every day for about 3 months...I think it started in month 2 and lasted until 5 months. I v* almost every day and some days I couldn't even get out of bed. I know it sounds scary but it actually helped my emet...at least I'm no longer scared of myself *v. Now I just have to get over being scared of other people!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i was fine as long as i kept food in my stomach at all times. i would eat crackers before i even sat up in bed in the morning, and that would help me get through to breakfast. the only time i was really n* was when i had a sv* in my 7th month but other than that i was fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i had MS from 6 weeks untill 12 weeks, i felt very n* it was similar to when you feel really hungry.. even though you have no appetite! =) so its a bit different to other n*
    I never once v* though i felt like it a few times.. if you didnt get MS the first time round you probably won't this time either, and if you do it will be very mild.. don't worry about it, i'm planning on having another baby soon even though i had a pretty rough time with MS the first time round.. the way you feel with it is different (well it was for me anyway!) because you know the reason is that your pregnant, its completely normal, YOU ARE NOT POORLY! so that makes it a little better, plus there are so many remedies you can try to make you feel better =) good luck with everything!

Congrats on your soon to be addition. I've had 5 children and had MS with all but never any v*. I lived on saltines, 7 UP and graham crackers for the first 3 months with every kid.
    Georgi