Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

thanku so much to sarah - this is the post that she left :-
    (u can find this in the treatment thread)

|My grandad is greatly involved in mental health issues as both my uncle and my nan suffer from mental health problems. The charity No Panic was created where i live. They can do CBT type treatments over the phone where you just pay for a cheap hour long fone call. They do 'manuals' to help overcome anxiety/phobias/ocd Im postin this in the hope it may help some ppl, im going to start doing a fone group course soon. I think overseas ppl can use their services too but obviously the fone calls will be more expensive..?

if u want more info their website is www.nopanic.org.uk

Hope this helps some of u.. like those who have social phobias/agoraphobia like me who would find it difficult to meet ppl face to face.

Let me know what you think.

P.s along woth my grandad we are campaigning with no panic and our local MP about the waiting times for mental health patients, because many ppl end up in hospital for many reasons because they dont get treated fast enough. like suicide attempts ar their problems get too much for them to be at home. At least its something for me to do hey?!!

Sarah xxx|

Im pasting this here so it will get more attention, i noticed some of you were requesting videos as well as pictures for exposure therapy. On the website that sarah posted there is a link under 'catalogues' for 'video cassette therapy' there is a video casette for V*. When u click on the link for video casettes there is the word V* in capital letters, its not so big, but i know that some of us dont like looking at the word so im just warning you all. The websie describes what the video is and how it works. It's £4 to buy, im concidering getting it when ive finished the exposure therapy on margrets website.
    For any of you interested here is the link again :-

www.nopanic.org.uk

Click on 'catalogues' on the left hand side and then scroll to the bottom and you will find the link for 'video casettes'
    I hope this is beneficial for some of you, it sounds like a very very good tape as it is set out in stages just like the exposure pictures.
    Ill put this post in the treatments thead too.

Much love,
    faith-marilyn
    xxx [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Thanks faith-marilyn,

I just want to be as much help to you all as i can be. When i do my CBT and my fone courses ill keep you all posted as to how helpful it is. NoPanic is fantastic, they do loads of stuff, and they do one to one over the fone which isnt on their website but you can request it.

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

Wow that sounds really interesting and the Links are really good too - ive just been having a browse...