Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I've just read this on the BBC news website.

UGH - why are so many people incapable of washing their hands after going to the toilet? It's not rocket science! I'm getting the portable alcoholic hand gel back out for the winter months...

Edited by: Kazzia

funny how manual laborers had cleaner hands than other professionals...

working in the animal medical field, it's amazing how these people who know how easily stuff is passed along still neglect to wash their hands properly! With our vet technicians (like nurses to human doctors) if one person gets it, almost all of them get it! it's crazy!

WOW! Ewww! I mean some can probably be accounted for by handling money to get on the bus and using any railings but GEEZ!

Just reminds us all that not everyone gives a crap (erm literally) about handwashing.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

That is horrible. But we all knew that already. People are nasty and just don't care! We would probably worry less if there were a law that made everyone wash their hands lol!

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] People really are gross. Its so simple and takes a mere 30 seconds or so. Some people are just gross AND lazy. [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ewww! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    ITs so disgusting i dont get why people would not bother washing there hands? its just dirty and thats why so many illnesses are spread!!! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] stupid people! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agreee [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    Its me in the Pink Sparkly top!Do I look like an emet!No-1 even noes what it is!Where do u begin?

Just another reason why I don't like people lol