I think I am a 9. I had Hyperemesis Gravidarum (extremely severe morning sickness) with 3 pregnancies. The last was 7 years ago. I was sick for 17 weeks with IVs at home with anti nausea meds. I had my husband get a vasectomy after our last son was born even though we want to have more babies. I want to have it reversed, but I am TERRIFIED of nausea and ........

I have fear of it every day. I always worry that something I eat will make me sick. If one of my kids says their stomach is the least bit upset, I won't eat and I have lots of anxiety. My husband has to care for them if they do get sick. I gag if I can even hear them. If I hear that a virus is going around, I don't even want anyone in my family to go out unnecessarily. I make everyone use Germ-X all the time.

When I have come down with a virus, I always end up in the hospital for dehydration.

I can't believe that fear of nausea and ......... have so much control over me that it has changed my plans for the number of children to have. I still want more children. I hope there is hope for me.