Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My mom was playing a poker game online and I was watching her, she asked me to make her some peanutbutter and clubby crakers, so I did and I made me some too. I washed my hands before I made them, and I made about 6 for her it was around 8:40pm. So after she was out of her poker game which was about 8:50pm she went up and layed down in bed. I stayed down stairs and talked on the phone until 10:00pm. I went upstairs and started to have my panic attack, I got my dad and my mom to lay down with me and make me feel better and I recovered quickly once I had a pepcid but my mom went downstairs in the middle of my panic attack and said she just needed to get sleepy again. I fell asleep and in the morning I kind of woke up and heard my mom talk to my dad on the phone, she said, "well I was sick last night.."

I freaked out (and still kind of am right now) she described it as sharp pains starting from her throat and working it into her stomach, does that sound like a sv*?Edited by: nickle

no...an sv* is n*...pure n*. the only part in the whole sv* production that my throat has ever played was gagging/retching...

honestly, what your mother described sounds more like damage to her espophogus from acid reflux...

well i just recently found out that my mom t*u* 3 times last night (i dont know how i didnt hear it XD) she keeps telling me its just stress and i wont catch it, but its hard to prove that, i guess i can only hope and wait til tomorrow. Anyone ever get n* or even v* when you are stressed?

or do you think it could be acid reflux? DX

I think it depends a lot on your mom. People who are emetophobic try as hard as we can not to v*, so normally we don't from stress but it sounds like your mom isn't emet so its plausible, but three times sounds like it could be something else. I'd wait a few days to have real close contact with her, but you'd have to get exposed to the v* or d* or infected articles to get it. I remember you said your sister v*ed from a migraine not too long ago, is it possible your mom has these as well?

When I had my sv* it started off as d* cramps.That is what I seriously thought it was..even while on the pot.When I was finished with my business, the urge to v* came out of the blue.

I didn't have any n* with my sv* though unless I thought of the foods that I ate that day.

Perhaps there was a virus on the computer and she caught it while eating?