Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi Guys - John inparticular!

I just wondered if any of you were haviong some probs with getting 'tons' of emails sent to your email ad thats registered on here? since i came looged back on with new password and all, IES keeps sending me an email saying i requested to 'keep an eye' on posts i had made...?!! i dont know how this happened but does anyone else have this prob? ive been getting about 20 emails a day! lol

John do you know what happened??

thx

ems

HI there - check in your Member Settings (bottom left of screen) under Edit Profile - you can choose whether or not to be informed by e-mail if someone replies to your posts. Also, check the bottom of the form you fill in when you make a post - there's a box on there to choose to be notified of replies too!

Hope that helps

Jill xxx

Emma,

If you look on the menu on the left toward the bottom where it says Member Settings... Click on either Forum Preferences or Email Notications you can delet the ones you don't want to receive emails for or tick the box to say you don't want to receive emails for any replies to posts.

Hope that helps...

Collette
    When I\'m not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

ha ha Jill... you beat me to it... oooppsss...

I think it was a dead-heat Lizzie - look at the times the messages were posted!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

oh yeah... funny... [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

ahh thx guys!! both of you! that was it and ive turned that off now!

I only had this problem with getting emails to a topic i had subscribed too, i dont remember doing it, but once the topic died so did the emails and i didnt get anymore, very very wierd!!

Glad your problem is sorted now!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.