Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ah! I'm freaking out right now.
    One of my friends has been home sick for 3 days with the stomach flu...I don't think I'd get anything from her since she's been gone for a while.

But now a girl in one of my classes got up and V* in the bathroom and then came back to class and acted as if nothing happened! She was like: Oh yeah my mom has the SV and so I probably do too...Oh well.

It's only two people but it feels like everyone is coming down with it...and it's freaking me out SO bad...

Thankfully we have a long weekend Friday - Sunday, so anyone who is sick should get over it and we'll start fresh Monday, but...I'm so scared im gonna get something...

I really wish people would just wash their hands, if they did, nobody would get sick, it's as simple as that. UGH I hate this time of the year so much...

I'm already going through so much emotionally with family, friends and relationships, school...Ahhh
    ~~~The One Winged Angel~~~

Just make sure you wash your hands and try to keep them away from your face. I dread this time of year as well....... [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.