well, a couple days ago I wouldn't have had any experiences to relate but now...

I also have PCOS and am on birth control to help, and have had all sorts of problems with that. I used to be the calmest person I knew (a great help working with animals) and now I find it had to stay calm at all. and that is the least of my problems. I'd love to talk to someone who is going through a similar experience!

I haven't ever been under anesthesia, but last week I had to get a HIDA test, which is a gallbladder function test. It involved an IV (which i had never had, and I am terrified of anything being stuck in me) and a digestive hormone injected into my bloodstream, which I was told could cause n*. maybe not as bad as anesthesia, but it was hard. but I didn't have a choice, and somehow I got through it. What I'm trying to say here is that we can get through this stuff. I think I read you've had anesthesia before. So you know it doesn't cause problems. I know how hard it is, but I would say go for it, and when you come out fine you will have taken a step towards being cured!

I have also had some stomach problems with the birth control, and I know how frightening it is to make yourself take something knowing it could make you sick... but we are all here for you, and God is in control and will take care of you (even if something happens, He gives us the strength we need to get through) and anything you do to face your fear is one step towards overcoming it!

I hope I provided at least a little help, and we are all here for you!