Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

so me and my friend brett were supposed to hang out friday....when i called he said he was s* and had been v* all day! thank god it happened before we were supposed to do something. well i was sitting at my house tonight and who knocks on the door.....BRETT! he said he was still v* yesterday but swears it was food poisoning. he ended up staying for like 2 hours but his friends were with him and had been for 2 days now (and they smoked after him) and none of them were s* so that puts my mind to ease a little. but hes one of my best friends and before he left was talking about coming back and staying with me tonight. im freaking out....my stomach is hurting....well its prob not im prob just making myself feel that way. but the whole time he was here i was staying across the room from him and putting my arm over my mouth so i wouldnt breathe in the same air as him. how am i supposed to sleep in the same bed with him?!?! im now about to go clorox everything he touched and wash my hands AGAIN for like the 3rd time.

do u think i could catch it if his friends didnt and they were basically trading saliva.......ewwEdited by: ankitchens

Try to relax and wipe down everything with bleach, thats what I do always when someone in my house has been sick or if someone comes over and THEN tells me they have been sick (really irritating by the way). Im sure you will be fine too[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hi ive just posted too (phobia causing marriage probs!) bout more or less same kind of thing. im no use to you at moment but wanted to let you know i feel excactly the same way! its awful!!!!!!
    life is tough sometimes....to love me you have to understand me
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !

Oh god
    That's no fun!!
    I hate it so much when people do that!
    Since everyone else seems to be okay, it really may have been just food poisoning. I'm sure you'll be okay
    Especially since you were so careful. Keep us updated
    ~~~The One Winged Angel~~~