Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Please help!

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Well, in about an hour, i;m going away for the weekend with my friend, and her family. I'm looking forward to it, except the last time i was away from home, i was sick [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]but even stranger, the last time i went away.. i had constapation [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]and i have it now, so now i;m even more scared!

to travel there, it takes 2 hrs, which isnt too bad, as i have lasted more than 6 hours on a bus before!

Please can you help in someway.... i'm really panicking now, because i think i'm gonna be sick [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Louise - the chances of you being sick are pretty small. Your constipation is more likely to be down to nerves than anything sinister - most of us get some sort of bowel disturbance (yuck!) when we are nervous about something. Try to relax, make sure you drink plenty of water and HAVE FUN!! Once you start enjoying yourself you'll forget all about feeling strange and have a great time.

Best wishes

Jill xxx

Ahhh I am sorry to hear ya going through this just before you going away... Remember though just because it happened before does not mean it will happen again. As for constipation which is probably because you are feeling anxious hence this does not help.

Try to think of all the things you will be doing and how much fun you will be having.. I know hard to do... Also maybe take your mind of it with what ever makes you feel at ease... with me its listning to music, reading or even doing a crossword puzzle....

I am sure you will be fine... Go and have a good time... Let us know though how it all went..!!!

Collette [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    When I\'m not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

Thx!

I'll take some music to listen to in the car, and i'll take magazines ot red (except reading in cars makes me feel sickly [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img])

Must admit reading in a car does the same for me so hence I always play games with my kids... Car Number plates are the best for this.... Using the first letter on the car you can choose names... places... and so on... so someone has to come up with the name from the first letter they see.... my girls love it... takes my mind of the traveling though.. ha ha... aawww might be a little to child like... suggestion though...

haha, sounds fun! I'm a big kid me! I have a travel version of guess who?! somewhere... just need to find it [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

sounds like fun.... when you find it you will have to tell me all about how to play it... Always looking for something to do with the girls in the car... they get bored so quickly...

Anyway... have fun yeah... Look forward to reading about how you got on when you get back.... Jelous now... I need a break... or holiday... [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I'm only going to center parcs [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

aawww wow... thats a great place... so I hear... still.. its going away.... Centre Parks or not.... Still jelous... [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

just want to say, good luck and i hope you have a nice time ((thats if you haven't gone already))

im sure everything will be fine and ur just worrying urself un-necessarily

so, hav fun and tell us all how it goes wen u get back!!

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've most likely left already, hope all goes well and you have a fabulous time!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin