Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Work...

So i work at this local indoor waterpark at a nearby Hilton hotel. I am a student and so i work here on the weekends, it works out pretty well. And of course there is the natural part of v* when children play, and today i am at work, and for some reason i just can not calm down. It's Thanksgiving here, so almost no one is here, and no one has v* today, i am just still nervous for some reason. I think it might have to do with the holidays, they always send me into a tizzy. But i am bored and i have 5 hours of work left before i have to go 'celebrate with the family'.
    I am just tired of feeling like this phobia has control over my life and not the other way around.
    Anybody have suggestions on how to make work suck less?
    \"The habbits of inattention and absence are strong, yet the experience of life, moment by moment, is precious\"

AIM = burnbaby1017

It's always harder on days like these when you are bored, then your mind gets to go crazy. I always do best with plenty of work to keep my mind occupied. Hope you made it OK,
    JD

#1: so lucky to work at a indoor water park!

#2: the thought of someone v* in the water is repulsive and i don't think i can go to water slides again.

has anyone really v* there before? i see it all the time at amusement park rides, but ive never heard of someone do it at a water park.

Yep, we have a cafe so parents let their children eat food then they go run wild in the waterpark. Its actually really annoying because the parents just sit in chairs and don't do anything, expecting us to be babysitters.
    I am at work again, and i was just pleasured to watch a boy V* all over the pool deck ten feet in front of me.
    That doesn't bother me as much as it used to so i guess it has been good working here cause i am more desensitized to other random people v*ing than i used to be.
    \"The habbits of inattention and absence are strong, yet the experience of life, moment by moment, is precious\"

AIM = burnbaby1017