Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok , so I really want to get my hood pierced but Im kinda nervous. Does anyone have it doen around here? Two of my friends have it and they said it was a mere sting and thats it ...lol i tried pinching myself as hard as I could and it was fine ..anyways let me know.
    ANd this is also a thread that we can discuss our piercings and tattos in...hence the title.
    I have my nose, belly button and ears pierced and soon hopefully my hood! I have a tatto on my bikini line of my fiances name ! I know some dont agree with this but its ok. its small enough to be covered if need be !

Yeah, I've got my hood done. It probably hurt the least and healed the quickest of all the ones I've had...I'm talkin a day or two of tenderness and that's it. You might want to get it done with a shorter length barbell, the standard was way too long for me. Go for it~You'll love it!

I've also got my ears gauged to a 00, my tragus, labret, marilyn, eyebrow and tongue...though I usually only wear my plugs and tragus these days.
    As for tattoos, I'm almost done with full sleeves (music theme on left and space/water theme on the right)along with a few on my legs, back, chest and neck. I <3 the ink.

jamie77, do you have a myspace? ide love to see your ink, im on my way to becoming a tattoo artist so im always looking at good ink :P
    .: tonight i\'m letting go :.

I have 11 pierceings in my ears and I had my nipple done untill it ripped!! Now I"ll have a scar there for ever. I also have the top of my foot tattooed and my entire back done.

As for the hood piercing OUCH!! If you get it, good for you but I don't think it would be for me. I always wanted to get my tounge done but I feel like it would gag me having it in my mouth. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

i have my tongue done and you dont even notice it being there, you should get it done! it doesnt gag or anything its my favourite piercing
    .: tonight i\'m letting go :.

i got a pretty big tat on my inside ankle, it was a little unpleasent when it got close to the bone, but i am in love with it.
    Me and my sister got it together, its a celtic symbol of sisterhood, we both have it, and i am seriously in love
    \"The habbits of inattention and absence are strong, yet the experience of life, moment by moment, is precious\"

AIM = burnbaby1017

you guys should post up some pictures of these, they sound great!

i have 3 piercings in each ear and two tatts. the one across my upper back are siamese dragons (joined at the head and tail) clutching a pentacle in their back feet. the one on the small of my back is a tribal red and black sun with a pentacle in the center. i'll post pics in a minute.

Edited by: metallikat87

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

those look really cool, did the big tattoo on the back hurt alot? i watched a documentary showing a young girl have a huge tattoo on her back but she shed tears during it, and found it really painful and hard to bare!

i only have 1 tattoo just above my left breast...and i intend to have 2 more on my foot that has to do with my kids.

what the heck is a
    tragus, labret, marilyn and a hood?

Not sure what a tragus is, but I think a labret is below your bottom lip, a marilyn is where marilyn monroe's mole was, and a hood...I think that's the clitoris?

I have 1 piercing in each ear and my nose...I have a butterfly tat on my inner right wrist, Life/Death Ambigram on my inner right forearm, and a Hope/Faith Ambigram on my inner left forearm...

I want more piercings and tats...but I'm very broke! I'd post pics, but for some reason, I haven't been able to on here... [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Oh, I figured out what a tragus is...and I WANT IT!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I also want my tongue (but I'm afraid of gagging during the procedure), several more on each ear, maybe my eyebrow, and maybe my lip.

i have tongue, eyebrow, nose 6 in each ear done and i've got 2 tattooes a rose on my ankle and a lion head on the back of my shoulder. Tongue peircing is definatley my favorite. Took me the longest to do and im the most proud of it haha!
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

WOW !! lots of interesting peeps on here !
    SOOoooo the hood didnt hurt huh ? lol looks like im going !

i had my hood pierced and it was the 2nd most painful one....not to mention it is sore for about a week after you get it done...but it was one of my favorites!!! ive gotten it redone twice bc they tend to fall out easily and u dont know it! but its worth it....i would only recommend it if u have a high pain tolerance!! and i DEFF would NOT recommend getting it done again if it grows back....going to scar tissue is much much more painful!!

i also have my belly button...lip...nipples...and anti-eyebrow!

i have a cross with wings tattoo on my wrist...a "best friends" chinese symbol on my back...a cherry blossom flower on my hip....and a celtic four leaf clover at the top of my back....also a japanese side piece i am starting on next week!

just one word of advice....if u go to get a tattoo eat before u do! if you dont have any food in ur stomach the pain can make you n* and god forbid make you v*!

just some words for the wise

kyle, it did hurt a lot. the outlining was the worst part. i had to have the outlining and the color done on two separate days. i was dehydrated so when he started, i actually got really cold and felt faint and started sweating, but the artist gave me a cup of water and i felt fine afterwards. the parts nearest to the tops of my shoulders and the back of my neck hurt the worst.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My ears are pierced.

Ahem.

Yay for me ...

Good luck!

~Madeleine
    Seventeen-year-old Madeleine, from Rhode Island

2 earings in each ear, navel ring and 4 tattoos. I'm done peircing but would love another tattoo

We are all scared of V* but I guess many of us are not scared of needles lol See we do have some brave spirit in us [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]