Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

about apple cider vinegar curing food poisoning/ stomach bug.it does sound too good to be true but i have been finding these testimonials all over.not sure if they work or not until i actually apply it i (god forbid i ever come down with it) anyways here is the link.

ACV LINKEdited by: xmdslatx

Honestly, I've tried it, and it absolutely could never take it. The taste is horrible! I admire anybody that can actually take it. I've tried several times, but it's awful.

If anybody has any ideas on getting past the taste, I'd love to hear it.

i dunno if id want to even be near that stuff if i was feeling sick or v*..even the smell i think would make me worse let alone trying to gulp it down!
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Mix it in with some coke that's what I do with herbal mixtures that are seriously potent, probably more v* inducing than the vinegar stuff. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    Lauren xx

I drink ACV on a daily basis! after years of suffering alternating d* and c* from ibs i finally feel normal. i take 1 table spoon of ACV in a large glass of water before i go to bed, and sleep like a baby, have normal bowell movements, have a rosy glow to the skin and its also lowered my very high cholestrol. i carry a small bottle of ACV in my handbag also just incase i eat something that might give me food poisening. just a shot size gets rid of any d* or v* within minutes.
    however ACV doesnt work for sv's, some people will disagree with that but it only works on bacteria from what ive researched.
    the taste is not too good but you do get used to it. i would certainly have a shot of raw ACV if it meant not v* for hours on end [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    check out www.earthclinic.com and read the testomonials
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

I bought some today. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    JANNA

Yeah, I haven taken it before and i'm not sure if i will be able to take it on a sour stomach.

hopefully I would if i ever (god forbid) get fp*.

and, vicki5011, do you already know about rinsing your mouth out with baking soda so the acid doesn't erode you teeth enamel..

Interesting topic but isn't vinegar also an emetic to induce v'ing?

Sorry for the quick edit...I forgot to use "v" instead of the actual word. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] Edited by: krissy

Quote Originally Posted by krissy
    Interesting topic but isn't vinegar also an emetic to induce v'ing?

Sorry for the quick edit...I forgot to use "v" instead of the actual word. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    I've never heard of that before...i am gonna research it though.I dont want to "cure" a problem with unknowingly inducing it lol