Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So for the past hour or more I've been having... wow, I don't even know how to describe it. Like... bubbles of a burning feeling in my throat that come every five to ten minutes or so. It's like a burp, but not. It's REALLY scaring me! I don't think I feel nauseous... but I'm REALLY worried it means I'm going to be sick later or something or I'm about to get sick.

REEEEAAAALLLLLYYYY freaked out here!!!!!!!

It sounds like probally acid reflux/heartburn. I always get that burning feeling in my throat espectially when I lay down. I usually chew a couple of tums and/or take a zantac/pepcid. If your not nauseous then i am going to guess heartburn. If you like milk you can also drink a small glass of milk to coat your oesophagus.

Yeah relax it sounds like acid. lol no big deal.

Please make sure you get something to treat the acid reflux i used to get it badly and I ignored it, then when I went to the dentist he accused me of bulimia (the irony) because my back teeth had some erosion from all the stomach acid [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    Lauren xx

definitely sounds like acid reflux. I use maalox or zantac. They seem to work the best for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Zantac(Ranitidine) gets rid of acid reflux as well as anything I know of. Lozzag if it was bad enough to get you accused of bulimia...that's bad that's really BAD! What did you do about it? Did you know you had that much acid reflux?