Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: was v* from that worse than a sv*?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

3 100.00%
  • same

0 0%

was v* from morning sickness worse than the sv*? all i rememer is painful projectile v* with the sv* i had and it totally screwed me up with this fear.

is v* with ms* the same, less or worse than v* from a sv*?

(if you v* at all that is)Edited by: xmdslatx

i never v* from morning sickness, i did end up with a sv in my 7th month and went to the hospital, but honestly, it didn't bother me too much. i just wanted to get it over with because the n* from it and the dehydration wasn't worth it. i was just too worried about my baby. thankfully they gave me anti-emetics and put me on an IV to stop my v* and rehydrate me, and i was fine after about 3 hours.

the weird part is, the room i was in when i was there with the sv is the same room i got put into for recovery after my c-section!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by metallikat87

the weird part is, the room i was in when i was there with the sv is the same room i got put into for recovery after my c-section!
    lol, ironic.