Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: AGGGHHH

So i have been in a panic, im new here so im sorry if this isnt in the right spot.
    the stomach bug went around the house, there are 6 people here and 4 of them got it my fiance, sister,dad then mom it has been 1 weeks since the last person felt better from it, so im panicing that i might still have chances of getting it, and looking to see if anyone had any info like;

**would i have gotten it by now?

***can i still get it?

****will the virus die off surfaces by itself or do you need to clean them?

*****how long the ggerms live on surfaces for?

i think if it was over a week ago you should defo be in the clear now its usualy 24-48 hours after the last pesons symptoms went.

i doubt you can get it now noone can say you DEFINATLY wont as you can imagine noone knows everything but im pretty sure your fine

depending on what virus it is depends on how long it can last on sufaces but all you need to do is use some of the bleach spray or anything like that clean all the handles.. surfaces.. wash bedding things like that anything to prevent it spreading

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.