Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: in a panic

so i havent been eating a whole lot lately scared im going to get the stomach bug the bug started going around the house nov.29th, hit 4 people, and my mom was last to get it on dec. 9th, so it went around for 2 weeks, my daughter i didnt get it yeat anyways. but im a little paranoid i might still catch it even though it will be 2 weeks on tues since the last person had it.
    i ate/snacked a bit more then normal today now i feel all bloated bla gasy full in my stomach and im freaking out that im going to V or have the runs, when i get the runs i freak out about possibly V ing. i associate the runs with it.

do you think i am in the clear of catching the bug? do you think i would have had it by now? im so scared.

I feel the same way hun. I think if u practice proper hygiene everyday to stop the spread of germs u should be okay. I think it's two to three days from exposure. U should be good. I'm freakin out now too...I'm at work now, about to go to lunch. Problem is my sister was out yesterday cuz she sad she was v*...i was like oh no, don't come to work. She felt better and came to work today and now she wants to take lunch with me. i don't even want her in my car...i feel so bad. I think she should have stayed home another day, just in case ya know. I feel like i'm offending her. She knows how serious i am about this stuff. And i have been eating light for the last couple of days too. Crackers, oatmeal, rice...nothing too greasy or fatty. No i'm hungry and don't know what to have for lunch. Eating is so overrated...wich i could just drink fluids! lol i'm rambling...so sorry. back to you...YOU SHOULD BE FINE...remember, wash ur hands a lot, keep antibacterial on you, spray lysol and open the windows...i'm such a phobe! i hate it =(