Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello everyone,

Have any of you found that lemon-ginger tea helps with nausea?

~Maddy
    Seventeen-year-old Madeleine, from Rhode Island

I don't like the taste, so it doesn't help me but ginger pills help me with anxiety caused n*.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I often chew ginger gum and find it miraculous for basic nausea (although how often do we peg nausea as "basic"? Is there really such a thing as safe nausea for us? We jump to extreme conclusions at a twinge of queasiness).

~Madeleine

I don't chew gum (bad experience in the past, haha) but I have heard before that ginger stuff is good. I am vegetarian and someone once told me that ginger tea is like a vegetarian alternative to chicken soup, so often if I have a cold I will have some lemon&ginger tea. I wonder if everything with ginger helps? The other week my dad bought a huge bag of ginger root and we have no idea what to do with it xD
    And Maddy - (straying off topic a little) the only nausea I consider 'safe' is stuff like theme park rides, or the sort of feeling you get when you are excited/bordering on nervous. Because usually I am to happy to be scared.

Also what is this doing in text games?

This is the most fun game ever, what kind of question is that?
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Oops, this is in text games?

Sorry.

Accident.

Any idea how I change that?

youd have to contact a modorator, theyd change it!
    Its me in the Pink Sparkly top!Do I look like an emet!No-1 even noes what it is!Where do u begin?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.