Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Any suggestions? I mostly have a head cold and my nose is going between dripping and stuffy. Money is tight for my family, even more so during christmas, and we don't have cold meds since my brother has been sick for the past several days.

So any natural remedies? We have benadryl too, which I know is for allergies, but would it work?

Also, I hope everyone has a relatively anxiety free Christmas Eve and Christmas!

I really like vicks vapour rub if you have any..also it is relativley cheap even if your short on cash..about 3$ i believe, it works for nasal/chest congestion, headaches, coughing and it also helps me relax. Also just boiling some water put it into a bowl, put a towel over your head and breathe in the steam to help with nasal and chest congestion.
    Even taking hot baths and showers really help with that as well..Most of all just rest, eat some hot soup, an make sure you have lots of fluids. Take Care!
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

there's commercials for sinupret but idk if it works....
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

Colloidal silver nasal spray. I used this stuff in the past and it worked great. gets rid of brochitis, colds, and upper respirtory tract infections. I have used it to get rid of and prevent all of those. I actually used some today. I was at my parents place and my brother and niece were there. they both have raging colds so I used the colloidal silver nasal spray when I got home about an hour ago. Check out this link, it explains how it works.

http://www.curezone.com/foods/silver.asp