Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

this holiday season?

I thought it'd be fun to share!

Probably my most favorite gift is the Martin Brodeur jersey my boyfriend got me! Woo, go Devils.
    The waiting seems eternity
    a day will dawn of sanity.

favorite present from my dad was an air purifier i really wanted..
    from my sister an aromatherapy neck pillow that you can heat up or use as a cold compress that smells sooo good..
    Favorite from the boyfriend- a flounder plushie from the little mermaid from disneyworld and tons of bath stuff
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

My boyfriend gave me a pretty journey necklace with pink stones. He also gave me a vaccum! He said he wasn't going to get me a vaccum for christmas cuz he thought it was a terrible gift. But that is what I really wanted!

umm my favorite was a flat panel tv from Santa [img]smileys/smilies_43.gif[/img]

Ohh I love when Santa gives out the big ticket items!

i got a REALLY high quality camera from the mom type person.

and my grampa EVERY YEAR sends me $100 to do whatever i want!!!

ily papa!!!!! :*
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

My mom got me lots of needed items like shampoo, ect...but she got me a heating pad! I'm so happy with my heating pad!

And my grandparents got me a pink hairdryer! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

My favourite present was a watch with 2 diamons in it from my parents.. i couldnt believe it!!! [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]