Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

SO im panicing, and going crazy here is the scoop!!

Thanksgiving was on a thursday, saturday my fiance and i where suppose to go to the church to start the process of doing pre merital classes, but he ended up catching the Stomach bug.
    well...
    Today is Christmas, its thrusday, and on saturday we are going to start the process of pre merital classes.
    WELL...

IM FREAKING OUT. im scared that i will come down with the bug or he will again, on saturday just because it happened like that before, so even though it hasnt even started or happend however you look at it, (i dont know how to word this) im taking how the days/dates where set up, when the holidays where, and when we had that going on, im putting that into relation this time just because both holidays landed on a thrudsday, and last time we had an APT. with the priest at the church on sat. im sure you all understand what im talking about

am i just being superstiouse, or will this actually happen this way because of how the events age similar?Edited by: driftinggoddess

Don't worry about that, it's just being superstitious. There's like a 3% chance that it could happen like that again, but it won't. If it did it would just be total coincidence. You don't have a thing to worry about, the chances of getting a SV* on two holidays that took place on similar days etc is very, very slim.
    Crayon

So im really freaking out... just like a couple days before thanksgiving my sister in law had the "runs" and 3 days later my fiance got sick then it ran through the house. well tomight so goes, i just got over the stomach bug i had the "runs" again then a cold. so now im freaking out. i was over at the house on tuesday and she wasnt there, i washed my hands before i ate my supper there, then tonight i washed my hands before eating again, but im really freaking out that im going to get it now. and at the moment my fiance is being so unsupportive!