Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: is anyone up?

i'm sitting here right now in shambles because i am so terribly n* and i dont know why. im so scared im crying. my brother had a sv* last week and i was playing nintendo wii with him today and we had a lot of contact. im so scared i contracted it. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

If you wash your hands frequently, especially before eating or touching your face, you should be fine. The stomach virus is not airborne.

The nausea is most likely caused from nerves. Please let us know how you are feeling.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friend me on Facebook
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

if you want to chat, pm me. We can chat on yahoo. I am not feeling well either.