Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Proud of myself

Hybrid View

So for the past week i've been feeling so sick. I've been so n* and had a lot of d*. my brother had a sv* and i was so scared i caught it but i was trying to convince myself it was nerves. well last night i was so n* it woke me up out of my sleep. of course i was crying and having such a bad panic attack that my whole body was pins and needles, i couldnt even move my hands. But then I calmed down, relaxed and thought that if I v* it wouldnt be the end of the world. Well low and behold, I did v*. Not a lot b/c i hadn't eaten anything the whole day. I stayed calm and I am so proud of myself! Of course im still scared to death but all in all I handled it pretty well

wow well done!!!
    thats amazing.. im so pleased for you.. i hope i can handle it the same way!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My jaw almost dropped open just reading this post.

I can hardly believe how truly amazing you are.

~Madeleine
    Seventeen-year-old Madeleine, from Rhode Island

thank you guys! im still n* and im scared im going to v* again. but i guess if i do its not the end of the world.

Wow, that's amazing - well done. It just amazes me that we can v* and survive and still be terrified . . . I really need to get my head sorted and beat this damned phobia.

You truly rock, Amelia.
    Seventeen-year-old Madeleine, from Rhode Island

you ae my hero lol. i could not live with what you did!

Wow, good for you! I would have probably made a beeline for my parent's room and cried my eyes out until the crying made myself gag and get sick! I never do make it to the bathroom... =X
    I always tell myself when I'm not nauseous that I would be able to do that, but when I am, it's whole different story.
    I'm so amazed and proud of you! = )

Quote Originally Posted by dipbomb
    thank you guys! im still n* and im scared im going to v* again. but i guess if i do its not the end of the world.
    that is a realy good way to think of things!! how are you now? xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

so it is EXACTLY a week later and my fear hasnt changed though. i v* last week (and it would have been a lot if i had eaten more throughout the day) but im still scared. my phobia has not gone away. im sitting here waiting to go out and im having a minor panic attack b/c I had Fridays before and now im really n*. im disappointed bc my phobia is still kickin strong. and its making me miserable. i hate it. i just want to feel normal.