Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Brushing teeth

Is it alright to use my toothbrush which is kept in the same place as my mum who has a sick bug?

im not sure, but just to be safe (esp if its kept in the bathroom) use another one
    im a girl

Nooooooo don't use it!!! If it's been right next to hers then that's not cool...

You need to keep it in a separate place for it to be alright to use. Also, don't share towels or anything else like that, those are high-risk items.
    Lauren xx

I'm sure it's fine. It's not like viral bugs hop over from one toothbrush to another. And even if she shook it with the water, it would be so diluted and there wouldn't be much in it. I'd say it would be a one in a million chance of getting it that way! You'd be more likely to die from a lightning strike.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.