Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Camp :)

So, on Monday I went off to a Christian camp that lasted till Thursday. At the beginning, I found it terrible. Tables (so knives & forks) were set by delegates, so I was worried about catching something from that. Also a few peoplpe got ill and were going on about being up all night being sick. I was proper freaked out and got really depressed about it. I just wanted to run right away from the place but I couldn't because it was miles away from everywhere. I stayed but I was convinced I was gonna get something.
    But you know, by about wednesday lunchtime, I wasn't so worried. Infact, I did not worry ONCE at the new years eve party, and not ONCE on New Years Day!
    I'm so pleased

Congrats! The last camp I went to, one of the boys in my church drank a gallon of iced tea and v* right behind me! It didn't seem to bother me at all, though. I think because I knew it was from him being an idiot rather than an illness.

A few years ago I went to a summer music camp for the
    youth symphony I was in. People would be ill all the time. I
    was sooo afraid of seeing it and catching it that I would
    skip rehearsals and practice in my dorm room. Haha.

I also starved myself for the entire time. Not cool.

I am glad you made it through camp though.
    -Stefanie

\"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.\"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.