Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

you v*?

I am watching bret michael rock of love 2 and "daisy" got sea s* on the boat.He was supportive, rubbing her back/hugging her and evenkissed her when they got off the boat!

I kinda feel bad to think that i would not want to be within three feet of someone's mouth when they v* but i also thought that it was so sweet that someone would comfort their spouse like that.

has your spouse ever kissed you after you v*?

(man, im feeling n* now that i saw that lol..they showed it as a preview before commercial..i was prepared with my mute but once i saw her stand up and bend over..i saw it.bleh.at least i wasnt on the boat!)Edited by: xmdslatx

First off, why are you watching that awful show to begin with?

Anywho, no, my husband has never kissed me after I v* but that's because he's never been within 15 miles of me when I did it. I'm sure he would, though. However, I have kissed him after he v* but that's more to help me get over it myself. If he's hungover it's not contagious.
    Visit my handmade jewelry blog!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feel free to leave me a comment or send me a message!

i love that show!
    i actually tried to watch that clip a few times thinking it would rid me of this horrible phobia....but it didnt it just made me feel n* for a few hours :/

but no my bf has never kissed me after ive v* but then again i couldnt ask him to bc ive never kissed him after either!

my parents have tho....but thats your parents!!

That particular scene caused me to burst into tears as I first saw it unexpectedly on the preview. I never want to see it again!! I no longer watch that show because of it. This is probably a good thing, since it is a somewhat shallow show, but its hard to stop watching. Kind of like watching a train wreck....

I envy that stripper! lol

She bounced back like everything was cool.I would have crawled in a ball from feeling s*.

I would be happy to have someone that would want to cuddle and stuff after I v* (even though i would want to be alone) it would help the anxiety so much more less.

part of my worried about being with others is the fear of v* in front of them.

I remember a scene in a TV movie once. The girl is watching the boy play football. Then she gets nauseated and goes offscreen to vomit. She comes back to the stands and is agitated and the boy greets her on the sidelines and kisses her. "Hey," he says. "You've been throwing up."

I thought that was the grossest scene I could imagine at that age.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I can't stand VH1 anymore because they have no problem showing v* not only on their shows, but play it repeatedly in their previews!!

What happened VH1? I used to love you so much. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    The waiting seems eternity
    a day will dawn of sanity.

I agree with wackydeli ~ VH1 and MTV seem to be obsessed with trying to lure viewers into their shows by showing v* scenes in their previews. I think this has the opposite effect on some people ... I certainly dont want to watch those shows now.