Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: YOGA??

Just wondering if anyone has tried Yoga as a ongoing thing to help releive constant anxiety??

my pshycologist reccommended it to me (when i was going) and i bought a dvd of it about 4 months ago... its still in my bedroom wrapped in the plastic...

It is supposed to bring harmony to your body etc and i figure if your body is filled with harmony anxiety and stress wouldnt be such a huge thing right??

I've been also thinking about starting to take this up..not only is it sopossed to establish a better mind-body connection, but it has tons of other health benifets as well..i think its definatley worth a shot. you just need to do it steadily
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

i used to have a great yoga teached but she moved from my area. yes,it did def help me and helped focus my breathing. id def rcmd it but not a cure of course.