Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: pregnant!!!

well, im 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant im now in my second trimester and didnt get morning sickness!!! i was so worried about it!!! i got tiny n* waves for the first couple weeks but then it all went away!!!
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Congrats! I'm not trying to scare you at all, but mine was the same way. I just had small waves of nausea in the beginning and then by 6.5 months i had bad morning sickness...and now with only 2 weeks left..its worse then ever!

YAY!! And congrats!! I was like that with my first but then when I was pregnant with my second I was sick 24/7 for 4 months. I never did v* though

congrats! i bet you will be fine now that you have hit that 2nd trimester!!!

you lucky lucky preggo women! haha one of my friends is the same.she just entered her second tri. and got no morning sickness yet a couple of other friends have it bad.

I hope i am the lucky one! (although not so sure since i do get n* during my periods)

You are lucky! I was VERY sick for my entire first trimester and I just got over an sv* for the first time in 22 years at 32 weeks! It was horrible and I had contractions and was hospitalized for 3 days.

This baby loves his/her mommy too much , I guess because I am almost 35 weeks now and baby is still cooking!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow you've been through a lot to have this little one! Its gotta be close now though. Here's hoping for a healthy baby and a safe delivery for you.

no morning sickness here just very very bad heart burn 24/7. and that little girl my god was so HAIRY!

i wont know if im having a girl or boy until Feb 10th!! but i have heartburn real bad. and the acid reflux makes me gag sumtimes!! but all is good!!!
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Are the acid reducers safe to take with pregnancy? If they are you should. If not I guess you have to tolerate it. It has always amazed me what women go through to bring new people into this world.

congrats! :] i love little babies, i can't wait to eventually have a little bundle of joy. it's something that i would put myself though even if it means v*ing. :] don't even worry about it, just go with the flow, stay calm and by the time you're done pushing this little sucker out.. you'll be so amazed that emetophobia will be the last thing on your mind! haha, at least we hope it goes that way! <3
    "He has not learned the lesson of life who does not every day surmount a fear."

what the doctor gave me was rantididine (if i even spelt itright) a prescription zantac. (that was only because my heart burn was so bad a double dose of zantac 75 didnt help)

Ranitidine=Zantac. The highest safe dose I have heard of is 300mg, but I am NOT a health professional. Heartburn is hard especially if you're afraid of v* but its not a good thing for your body long term, so I'd think your doctor if he/she is any good would want to help you with that.

I used to get horrible heartburn EVERYDAY! I used to take Ranitidine (you can get it OTC at some dollar stores) but it quit working after a while. Prilosec and Nexium don't work for me...so now I take Aciphex and omg, it works so well!

Im happy for you ! i truly hope that everything goes well for you in the rest of your pregnancy

Quote Originally Posted by s_bgood
    congrats! :] i love little babies, i can't wait to eventually have a little bundle of joy. it's something that i would put myself though even if it means v*ing. :] don't even worry about it, just go with the flow, stay calm and by the time you're done pushing this little sucker out.. you'll be so amazed that emetophobia will be the last thing on your mind! haha, at least we hope it goes that way! <3
    not to mention coping with v* during preg. and labor/delv. would be easier since the v* is for a purpose and not just a virus or bacteria.

that is the only way i can stay sane thinking about it lol