Im so scared right now. i wa at my fiances parents house on thurdays, well friday one person ws sick with v* and D, then my fiance and i where there again sunday night 6-9ish, i washed my hands a few times but not before i ate the grilled cheese. Monday 2 people where sick One v*( 1 1/2 years old) and the mother of her with D.then we where there again on tuesday, and i didnt bother to wash my hands, and i ate (we where there got about an hour to an hour and a half), as we wher leaving they where like ya me and my daughter where sick, and so was her father. and now today wed, another person sick with V*.

now is it possible that i can get it? i wish they would have said some thing whe we first went there. im so scared, tonight will be 3 days from sunday, now do i need to worry about 3 days from tuesday, am i in the clear, what are my chances of gtting it? when will i know if im going to get it or not?

i know i posted something like this already...i really need someone totalk to to calm my nerves, and at the same time i want th truth!!