BUT WANT THE TRUTH!

sorry kind of long.

NOT ANOTHER 3 DAYS!!! UGH! well lastnight my parents "kicked us out of the house, had no where to go, so we (kevin, my daughter and i) went to kevins parents house, he went in and breanna and i sat in the car because as you all know the SV went around their house! Well kevins dad came down and talked with us as kevin came out to leave, and since his dad was taking to long he took breanna and the car keys up, and once his dad was done talking I had no choice but to go up.. I wasnt about ti sit in -6 weather with no heat in the car, or even walk anywhere and my stupid cell phone died!!!! SOO.. i went in with his dad. i went in sat down HARDLY touched anything, was breathing through my nose 75% of the time, did eat anything nothing just sat there. once i got home i washed my hands really good up my wrists.. then ate some food, well kevin made something different for himself and i wanted to try it, so i took a piece and ate it, as stupid as i am, once i was done eating it i asked DID YOU WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER BEING AT YOUR MOMS "NO".. so now im worrying again!!! his mom was sick yesterday and was better today but still a little blah feeling!!!!

so are my chances going to be high of catching this bug, because im going to be panicing AGAIN until sunday night. we where i was up there from 5:45- about 9:30 ish... im so worried.. i would not eat anything there, touch my face nothing. but my daughter and kevin where eating things and touching thier faces (hell my daughter was sharing stuff with the little girl there, food and drinks)

ohh no.. am i goint to be ok or should i worry..