Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: OT yay!!!

i just got put on pointe in ballet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!! im so excited!!!
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

congrats?!?!?!?

yes very congrats thanks!!!!!!1
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

well then CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS
    Crayon

Yay. I danced with Baltimore Ballet for a long time. I remember the day I went "on pointe."I was twelve years old. I danced until after my second was born.Ironically neither one of my kids ever showed an interest in dance. Not only was I a dancer, but my FIL was a tap dancer on Broadway. Still, neither kid wants to dance.

At first the toe boxes may feel like they are cutting into your toe joints. After a while they will soften up and you will get used to it.

Stella

Good for you! I guess you're feeling better than last week?

Hey way cool. My daughter is a professional ballet dancer! She's 25. She went enpointe around 10 years old, I think - just for 5 minutes at that time. Now she goes through a pair of pointe shoes every day! Gak!

So congratulations! And save your money for those shoes, eh?
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Oh congrats! I just started ballet again after six years yesterday, and one of my friends just got on pointe. She's so excited.

sage:yes yes yes! and my feet are growing alot too so...CA-CHING $$$
    im 13 now and i have waited so long its not even funny!!!! at our school
    if you go up on pointe,you get noticed for dances more(im in the
    company and each performance doesn't involve everyone) so now im in
    a really hard mazurka for an international compilation.
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

Aww hun well done!! CONGRATS
    i used to do ballet but never got onto pointe my phobia stopped me unfortunatly but you go girl!!

Congrats kendall! I was so excited when I got my first pair of toe shoes.....Good Luck! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]