Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: hmmm

what are some word trick things
    like the "spell icup i-c-u-p" thing

just trying to trick my blonde bestie..
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

im confused lol

if you spell icup out loud its sounds like i see you pee and im trying to
    trick my best friend because shes not the sharpest tool in the shed and i
    love messing with her
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

My dad always says "dumbass say what" to me really fast so I'll say "what" because I can't understand. Haha.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

erm we do the

"did you see onlysayyeaifyourweirdo last night?" those words are meant to be said really fast lol for desired effect!
    Its me in the Pink Sparkly top!Do I look like an emet!No-1 even noes what it is!Where do u begin?