Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm so excited...any LOST fans around. Has been such a long wait; and now finally...my show is back =)
    *Melissa*

i guess i'm the only one who is excited [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    *Melissa*

I'm totally excited!

YAAAAAY...im not the only one!! lol thanx jenny...we must talk after the first episode [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *Melissa*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i hate lost!! lol..
    simple reason i found it so confusing and then again im not realy keen on programs that cant be true.. if you get what i mean lol?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I here ya abbey...its the kinda show that u either love or hate...no in between. I've been in it from the beginning and me and my huzband r hooked!
    *Melissa*

I'M A TOTAL LOSTIE! I can't wait for the premiere. And Abbey, its not really a show that you can get into right away, I bought the first two seasons and watched them non-stop so it wasn't very confusing Now i'm hooked!

I'M SO PSYCHED!

I am AS WE SPEAK...[write?]... watching the rest of SEason 3 on DVD and then I want to try to watch Season 4 again before the premiere. Although I have it set to tape, so if I don't make it through the back-episodes then I'll wait.

I've watched it all before, 2 seasons on DVD and two on TV but it seems like Season 4 with all the flashbacks, etc. you REALLY needed to have been paying attention to "get it". So I need to re-watch 4 so then I thought hey I should really watch 3 again cuz all that time-travel stuff with Desmond went sort of over my head and it'll drive me nuts with the stuff on the ship again if I don't re-watch it. So...ya!

I am such a dunce..lol...I freaked out when Michael shot Anna Lucia AGAIN - ha ha ha! Shows you how much you forget.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

haha Sage i did too! I totally for got that she died, let alone that Michael shot her!

But i am super pumped! It will be good though, i believe they have last years seasons finale on before the season premiere, where they give little tid bits of facts and information of what happened in the previous seasons. I am going to have to remember to pay close attention!
    \"The habbits of inattention and absence are strong, yet the experience of life, moment by moment, is precious\"

AIM = burnbaby1017

ahso! Good point - ya - they always do that for the sake of new viewers. Not sure if it works, though...I tried to watch the OC that way once and ended up getting all the dvds instead!

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Ooooh Lost - am now v excited!! Who else loves Sawyer... mmmm....?!?

i'm a Jack girl myself, but Sawyer's not too bad to look at either. Favorite lost episode ever: Desmond and Penny, season 4 finale I think.

Ya totally kspappas! I agree! What a great happy ending. I loved Desmond - he was so cool!

Does anybody else wonder if Jin really is dead? Maybe I'm hoping too much...just re-watched the episode where Hurly came to see Sun after she had the baby and they went to his grave. That was SOOOOOOO sad! I loved Jin - he was such an interesting character. And the actor is totally hot too!

Sawyer's not my "type" - and neither is Jack, really. I always stared at Jin though...ha ha ha.

Sage-I do not think Jin is dead. Sun now has a vendetta against Jack and her father as she blames them for Jin's death. But I think that once she is forced to return to the island, he will be there. He was standing on the edge of the boat when it exploded so its possible that he survived. On lost you never really know for sure if someone is truly dead, haha.

Ya I just finished watching all 4 seasons over again (I'm on holidays and suffer chronic pain so often I'm laying around!) Anyways, I don't think Jin is dead either - the people on the ship were grabbing life rafts and jackets and such. But you couldn't see anyone in the water either...

I didn't pick up that she has a vendetta against Jack or her father. But she's got revenge on her dad for hating Jin by taking over his company. And she's using her power to get to Whitmore...she met him and said they have something in common (finding the island again, I assume)

Can't wait for season 5!

OMG...Sooooo excited. And yes...the epi w des and penny reunited still makes me all misty-eyed! And I really don't know if jin is dead...so hard 2 really know w this show. And wasn't the scene w michael on the boat where jacks dad appeared and said "u can go now" b4 the blast...OoOoOoOo...gave me chills. Me and my huz r totally siked 4 the premier...we must all chat after the show! Enjoy all!
    *Melissa*